WARNING: DO NOT GO GREYHOUND PACKAGE EXPRESS

“Good luck to you. I sent a package to my daughter in December and it got lost. They still haven’t reimbursed me and I work here.” Greyhound Employee, North Hollywood Station

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October 8, 2013

Email to the Better Business Bureau:

Mr. Stallings,

Thank you for your assistance. I was going to email you today to inform you that the refund for the shipping cost was received over the weekend. This resolves one of the issues.

Regarding the second issue of the reimbursement check, Greyhound claims that they are allowed 60 days from the receipt of the reimbursement request form to attempt to locate my suitcases before they are required to issue a reimbursement check; they have until Oct 19, 2013 to locate my luggage. I haven't heard from them, so I'm assuming that they are searching vehemently to find my missing items. I wish you could keep the case open until the end of October 2013. This will allow them time to process and issue my reimbursement without me having to take an further action.

Thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment