Mr. Veasey,
Greyhound is the most despicable and incompetent company that I have ever dealt with. I'm going to consider the advice of the Better Business Bureau who found my case to be "Unresolved." They suggested that I contact an attorney or take Greyhound to Small Claims Court. Greyhound LOST two of my bags and now you don't want to be responsible. You want to cut a check that covers the cost of the luggage, but none of the contents. Seriously, you're criminals. You're actually worse than criminals, because you jerk your customers around for months before you stick it to them. My luggage was lost at the end of July.
This $250.00 maximum liability is news to me. Why on earth would Greyhound ask me to complete a form listing all my missing items if they never had any intention of reimbursing me? Perhaps I didn't read the form thoroughly, but it should warn the consumer to stop listing their items once the total reaches $250.00. I'm truly amazed at how awful you are.
Greyhound LOST two of my bags. Greyhound LOST my bags. Do you understand? I'm only repeating this because your letter to me details the events, yet fails to interpret them. Reread the letter that you sent to me and ask yourself if this is a fair practice? Don't spew policy to me. Your policy is a joke. How would you want to be treated if your luggage was lost?
Also, you explain that the maximum liability amount is $250.00 and then write, "However, we have enclosed releases in the amount of $250.00..." That doesn't make sense. It's saying "We can give you $250.00, however we are giving you $250.00."
I will not sign another form until I speak to my attorney. Know that no matter what the outcome is here, I'm going to warn every consumer group about your unethical practices.
Sincerely,
Theresa Bellone
Greyhound shipping blues
Greyhound is the most despicable and incompetent company that I have ever dealt with. I'm going to consider the advice of the Better Business Bureau who found my case to be "Unresolved." They suggested that I contact an attorney or take Greyhound to Small Claims Court. Greyhound LOST two of my bags and now you don't want to be responsible. You want to cut a check that covers the cost of the luggage, but none of the contents. Seriously, you're criminals. You're actually worse than criminals, because you jerk your customers around for months before you stick it to them. My luggage was lost at the end of July.
This $250.00 maximum liability is news to me. Why on earth would Greyhound ask me to complete a form listing all my missing items if they never had any intention of reimbursing me? Perhaps I didn't read the form thoroughly, but it should warn the consumer to stop listing their items once the total reaches $250.00. I'm truly amazed at how awful you are.
Greyhound LOST two of my bags. Greyhound LOST my bags. Do you understand? I'm only repeating this because your letter to me details the events, yet fails to interpret them. Reread the letter that you sent to me and ask yourself if this is a fair practice? Don't spew policy to me. Your policy is a joke. How would you want to be treated if your luggage was lost?
Also, you explain that the maximum liability amount is $250.00 and then write, "However, we have enclosed releases in the amount of $250.00..." That doesn't make sense. It's saying "We can give you $250.00, however we are giving you $250.00."
I will not sign another form until I speak to my attorney. Know that no matter what the outcome is here, I'm going to warn every consumer group about your unethical practices.
Sincerely,
Theresa Bellone
Greyhound shipping blues
No comments:
Post a Comment